Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Let's Organize!

 An organized mommy is a happy mommy. I will be the first to admit that I am NOT organized! Clutter tends to build up around me even when I think messy thoughts in my head. Since having a baby, the toys have been piling up. I hate cluttered toys. I hate Sophia not being able to find her toys when she wants to play with them. I hate that Fisher Price is taking over my house. We headed to Ikea the other day with one goal in mind: Organization of the Toys!!!! I'm pretty happy with the results.
This is our little toy nook under the stairs. Yes that's a Staples box. Clearly its time for an organization intervention :(
Help!!!!


These are the new bookshelf cubbies that we filled with toys. Doesn't it look great?!



I LOVE this basket! It came with the little chalkboard on the front. Such a great way to organize the stuffed animals and baby dolls.

Ta Da! A nice cute little nook under the stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment