Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks






I love Thanksgiving, not only for the delicious food, but also for reminding me of how blessed I am.
I tend to get stressed by the fact that our ENTIRE family lives in town. This means that we travel from house to house for every holiday. It can get very hectic and exhausting. Today, instead of being stressed about having to go to 2 Thanksgiving dinners, I am grateful because it reminds me of how blessed I am to have a large family that loves me. Today is a day to be thankful for every blessing in my life.



I am thankful for:
My beautiful daughter and everything she has taught me and continues to teach me. She never ceases to amaze me.

My wonderful husband who I truly love more and more everyday. I know with full certainty that he is the love of my life and I am truly thankful that I found him at such a young age.

My family. I take family for granted too often. Today I choose to be thankful because I know that having a large family is a blessing that many people do not have.

New friendships. God has placed so many new people in my life in the past year and I am so glad! New friendships are something that I have been in desperate need of.

Lastly, I am thankful for the amazing transformations that God has done in my life in the past year. I am thankful that He has transformed my heart and shown James and I what it means to be holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment