Monday, October 25, 2010

Time For a Break!


Isn't it interesting that we always want what we can't have? Or as the saying goes, "the grass is always greener on the other side". I spent this summer being extremely bored stuck in Phoenix feeling like my summer break was a little too much of a "break". Now here I am smack in the middle of my semester and I find myself screaming, "I need a break"!! I am two tests down and two more to go before my final exam and I can't help but feel like a soldier completely defeated and exhausted from a long battle. I am taking Organic Chemistry this semester and it is kicking my butt! I have an A in the class right now due in part to being blessed with a great professor, as well as a supportive husband who gives me the time I need to study. There are 6 weeks left of class. The end is in sight (at least until Spring semester...)

No comments:

Post a Comment