Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Just Not All That Crafty...

I have a confession to make. I am completely and utterly obsessed with mom blogs right now. I constantly find myself clicking through blog after blog wishing that I could think of such cute and crafty ideas to post on my blog. Lets face it; crafty is the last word that anyone would ever use to describe me. I might attempt crafty, things here and there, but the end result is always horrific. I need to just accept this simple fact about myself. As much as I would love to sew and sell my cute things on Etsy and knit sweaters for my daughter, I will never be "that mom". Despite my incredible lack of craftiness and design, I still do make attempts towards some sort of artistic side. Scrapbooking for example is something that I love, but am I good at it? Absolutely not. Just because I am not good at being crafty doesn't mean that I can't still attempt it. Every mom has her ongoing list that seems to never end. Here is mine.

1. Finish Sophia's Strawberry halloween costume. We need a red tutu and a green "stem" hat.
2. Organizing Sophia's new fall clothes and putting summer clothes in boxes.
3.Finishing Sophia's 1yr scrapbook. She is now 15 months!
4. Hanging pictures over the staircase in our very bare and boring living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment