Saturday, October 8, 2011

Horseys and Choo Choo Trains

I must say that I complain about where we live A LOT! It is so darn hot here and sometimes I just want to know what its like to live in a place with four seasons! We don't really have a winter here; at least I don't consider it winter. Needless to say, once October comes, I am usually grateful to live here. The weather this past week has been perfect. We took advantage of it by going to the park everyday this week! Our favorite is the railroad park. It is complete with a carousel, train, splash pad, and an awesome playground. Every child's dreamland basically. I'm glad I have these photos, because it was such a joyful day for Sophia.
"I ride Horsey Mommy!" She really is a natural, what can I say?!

All Aboard!
She went down the big slide all by herself for the first time! 
She really is growing up faster than I can keep up with. 
I was so proud of her for this accomplishment though!

No comments:

Post a Comment