Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Hope I Always Remember These...

Sophia, you are growing faster than I can keep up with. Everyday I feel like you are changing and learning something new. Being your mother is one of the greatest joys of my life. I wish I could remember every precious thing you do and say.  Here is a list of things that I hope I will always remember about you:


1.  You are completely obsessed with the book, "One Fish Two Fish". Every night before bed, you make us read it to you.
2. You can count to 14, but once you reach 14, you keep repeating it, saying, "fo teen, fo teen, fo teen..."
3.  When you want to be held, you say, "hold you".
4. You can recite the entire alphabet and "Twinkle Twinkle"
5. Every time we get in the car you say, "go shopping, go shopping" because you know that mommy will always buy you a special treat whether it be blackberries, gummies, or a Larabar.
6. After going on your first pony ride, you are very proud to tell people about it by saying, "my hat, my hat". ( You wore a helmet)
7. Although you and I have a special relationship, I think that you will grow up to be a daddy's girl. You are both head over heels for each other and I love watching you two be silly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment