Tuesday, July 5, 2011

CMOP- Childrens' Museum of Phoenix

 I could not think of a better father's day/birthday gift for Sophia and her daddy than to surprise them with a trip to the Childrens' Museum of Phoenix. I have been wanting to go for a while, and I really think Sophia is at a great age for it. We had a blast! Her favorite exhibit was definitely the tricycle riding. The grocery shopping exhibit was another fun one. The museum offers exhibits for all age groups, including babies! It was so nice to be able to engage Sophia in a hands on activity and escape the heat for an afternoon. This is only one of many more trips to come!


 


The sand was surprisingly fun!

Run Run Run!


She is such a beauty to behold:)

Happy birthday sweet Sophia, and Happy Father's Day Daddy!


Let's go shopping! I think Sophia takes after me, I love grocery shopping!


We seriously played with these tricycles forever! I think we know what to get this little girl for Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment