Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Love My Life!









What a beautiful and blessed life I have! My parents' birthdays are both at the end of March and this year my siblings and I decided it was time to take matters into our own hands and throw them a party. I was in charge on the cupcakes and appetizers, my brothers were in charge of grilling, my wonderful husband entertained Sophia while all this took place, and my sister and her husband hosted the party. It was really rewarding to do something so thoughtful for my parents after all they have done for us! The party was a huge success. What a great blessing to have all of us together at one time. It sure doesn't happen very often. The pictures of James and I were taken in Flagstaff. We were fortunate enough to get a weekend away in mid March thanks to my amazing mom watching Sophia. It was our first time away from her overnight and it was wonderful to have such quality time with the man I love. I really do love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment